Childerly Art Jam Series
Probably Singapore’s most unique art jamming activity
- Children and elderly will learn to paint antiques and hear stories from an antique collector
- Experience the magic of children and elderly coming together to art jam
- Close guidance from a professional art teacher
- Dinner and art materials provided
- Bring home your art masterpiece
Childerly Art Jam Series will be bringing together the magic of children and elderly as they learn to paint together in an antique cafe.
Over four weeks, children and elderly will learn how to paint antiques which are the prized possessions of Jeffrey Koh, Owner, CAN cafe. Jeffrey is also an antique collector who will also be sharing stories of his antiques with children and elderly as they paint.
Each session is capped at 10 children and elderly. Please buy your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
25 November 2017
23 December 2017
30 December 2017
- Tickets: $120 per child/elderly
- Early bird: $75 per child/elderly
- Intergenerational discount: $140 for child+elderly
- Dinner at the cafe
- Art materials
- Close guidance by an art teacher
- Bring home your canvas!
Christel Goh started Play HuaHee, a social movement aimed at fighting dementia. After experiencing the pain of dementia at home, Christel designed Hua Hee, a card game of beautifully sketched designs of local food and heritage items so that people can better engage their loved ones at home. Hua Hee means happy in the Chinese dialect, Hokkien, and hopes to bring happiness to the young and "young at heart".
Hua Hee has been featured in The Straits Times, Business Times, TODAY, The New Paper, Mothership.sg, Lianhe Zaobao, The Edge, Shape magazine, Teenage magazine, The Edge.
Jeffrey Koh has been collecting antiques for the past 25 years. He combined his love for food, drinks and antiques by setting up CAN Cafe. Named after his daughters "Christa" and "Naomi", CAN Cafe is home to decades of stories brought about by these antiques which adorn the cafe. Jeffrey is always happy to share about his antiques with customers.
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM SGT
- CAN Cafe
Early bird (Child) - 18 Nov $75.00 Early bird (Child) - 25 Nov $75.00 Early bird (Elderly) - 18 Nov $75.00 Early bird (Elderly) - 25 Nov $75.00 Regular Tickets (Child/Elderly) $120.00
- Venue Address
- CAN CAFE 730 Upper Serangoon Road, #01-01 Yeley Building, 534613 Singapore